It’s officially the first day of Astronomical Autumn! Time for my Autumn Wishlist, or more accurately named “Things Chloe Wants But Can’t Afford”. Whilst I definitely don’t approve of the weather we have in Northern Ireland at this time of year, I’m excited nevertheless for the crunchy leaves, cosy sweaters, and copious amount of chai tea! Here’s what I’m after this Autumn:
- Maybelline Superstay 24hr Lip Colour in Caramel Kiss: I am utterly obsessed with these and they actually do what they say on the tin and stay on through many kisses, coffees, and even a shower!
- River Island Colour Block Lace Up Jumper : This is honestly everything I love. Mustard yellow? Check. Cosy jumper? Check. Lace up? Check. What’s not to love?
- This GORGEOUS Pandora Ring: It’s chunky, it’s rose gold and blush, and it’s just so stunning. *heart eyes x10*
- Models Own Holochrome Prismatic Nail Polish: Any or every colour. SO. PRETTY.
- These Adorable Embroidered Boots: Who doesn’t love a bit of embroidery? Pair these with anything and you’re good to go! Bonus: a block heel, and it’s not too high, so my messed up ankles can cope with them! Have you got your eye on any must-haves this Autumn? Let me know below! Have a lovely day 🙂