Okay. So I know it’s only September. I know we haven’t even got past Halloween yet. But hear me out. How many of you have a super tight budget every month because you’re students and you’re broke? How many of you leave CHRISTMAS (yes, I said the C word!) until it creeps up on you and suddenly you have to buy presents for your mum, 3 brothers, 16 cousins, and your Great Aunt Sally? All with £1.27 in your bank account. So listen, what if this year, like me, you decided to be SUPER organised and start your shopping NOW? Revolutionary, I know. So to help all you disorganised folk (or maybe the organised folk who just need some inspiration), I’m going to be doing a series of posts with ideas of what to get, on a budget, for everyone for Christmas! Whether you have £5 or £500 I’ll make sure there’s something for everyone!
Kicking it off today, I’m going to do a list of my personal favourite part of shopping, STOCKING STUFFERS! I love buying people lots of little bits, to go with their “main present” and I am the ultimate QUEEN of hampers (I may do a hamper post in the future if it’s for someone I know won’t be reading my blog). So here we are;
Disclaimer: I am in no way sponsored or paid by any of these brands or companies
My first port of call was The Works, where I found some great bargains:
- Mugs, 2 for £5: They have some super cute, super affordable mugs for all of your mug collecting friends (I’m one of them!). Also, two people sorted with one £5 note! Mugs are great presents because if you’re on a strict budget you can easily pair them with their favourite sweets or chocolate and tie it up with some cellophane for a cheap but cute gift with no skill required. Here’s just a few of their selection:
- Reusable Shopping Bags: I just love pretty shopping bags, and they have plenty for between £1 and £2! They’re great as stocking stuffers and also an alternative gift bag – why pay £1 for a paper gift bag when you could give them something they can use over and over?
- Adult Colouring Books, from £2-£12: Let’s face it, we all love colouring in. I don’t really need to say much else. Here’s one at £2 Unicorn Colouring Book
I went to cosmeticsfairy.co.uk next. Definitely check them out, their makeup is super cheap!
Sass & Belle have cute gifts galore!
- Trinket Dish, £3.50
- Follow Your Dreams Plaque, £2.50
- Hanging Mug Vases, £4 each
- Cat Pawprint Necklace, £4
I LOVE Groupon. Just look at the bargains!
- Vintage Jar Lights £7.99 or 2 for £14.99
- 20 photo clip string lights £5.99
- Essie Nail Set £3.98
- By My Beard Triple Pack £4.99
- Friendship knot necklace £7.99
- I love you to the moon and back necklace in silver gold or rose gold £2.99
- Perfume or aftershave pendants £8.99
ASOS? Great. ASOS Outlet? Even better!
- Sunnylife Watermelon Candles £4
- Skinnydip Peach Pom Bag Charm £3.50
- Paperchase pocket planner £4
- Love Listography book £3.50
I hope I’ve inspired you to start your shopping early this year and maybe given you some gift ideas for your friends and family! Definitely check out the rest of the websites, not just the items I’ve posted as they have lots of cool stuff, but we’d be here all day if I kept going!
P.S Don’t forget to enter my #CrueltyFree giveaway on twitter! Find me at @youredeadwrong, follow me, and RT my PINNED tweet to enter!